Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Humidity and moisture concerns for homes and businesses are not uncommon in Nassau County. Persistent damp conditions and moisture battles can create the ideal mold and microbial growth environment. As leading AMRT-Certified technicians and professionals, we can help homes through nearly every stage of recovery and restoration after mold remediation.
Mold Specialists Conducting Inspections
The coursework through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) firm, along with hands-on experience and work with institutions like the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI), helps us to meet strict state regulations on mold management, removal, and cleanup. These professionals arrive right away to begin thorough inspections of the property.
How Can Mold Get Removed?
There are many steps and stages to mold remediation, much of which depend on the property's condition, the location of the mold development, and the salvageability of the hosting material. The type of mold damage and its potential for destructive action has much to do with where the colonies originate. We are specialists with:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Crawlspace mold cleanup
- Bathroom mold remediation
- Mold odor removal
Will Mold Remediation Require Repairs and Reconstruction?
Another advantage to choosing SERVPRO for post-mold recovery is our general contractor license. This accreditation allows us to manage multiple repairs needed after mold exposure, especially following removal tactics like a controlled demolition. We can complete full-scale new construction when necessary, following a more widespread tear-out.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (516) 261-9600
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Levittown, Bethpage?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (516) 261-9600
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Levittown, Bethpage is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: